The Google search engine keeps showing a huge amount of fake stories.
A recent article on TechCrunch showed a large amount of false news stories and misinformation on Google News.
This article from TechCrunch shows that Google’s fake news index has been growing steadily over the past two years, and that it has become a serious issue for news organizations that publish news stories.
The article explains that the search engine is doing this because it has been getting more information from more sources, but also because it is finding more articles that are not trustworthy or relevant to the topic at hand.
The TechCrunch article states that Google News is now a major source for misleading and untruthful information.
Google has also been getting a lot more traffic to its fake news content and is often the top source for links to fake news.
Google’s top news source in 2018 was the Washington Post.
Google is not alone in this problem.
Several news organizations have reported that their Google News articles are often fake.
Some have reported being notified by Google that articles on their sites have been deleted by Google because they contain false information.
One organization that received this notification, the Newsmax Media Group, reported that it was notified that articles about a major anti-Trump demonstration had been deleted because the articles were not relevant to that demonstration.
Newsmax also reported receiving a notification from Google stating that its articles were being taken down because they contained false information about President Donald Trump.
News-Newsmax Media reports that they received a similar notification on January 30, 2019.
This notification was also reported by the Associated Press on January 29, 2019, and the Los Angeles Times on January 25, 2019 and was also forwarded to them by the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
The AP reported that a Google spokesman confirmed the email notification.
The Los Alamots spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.
The Washington Post also reported that its news content had been taken down by Google for allegedly containing false information and that Google did not notify it of the takedown.
Other news organizations reported receiving similar notifications from Google.
The New York Times reported receiving this notification on February 16, 2019; Newsweek reported receiving the same notification on December 23, 2019.; the Associated Statesman reported receiving one on January 16, 2020; and Buzzfeed reported receiving two on January 20, 2020.
This list of news organizations is not comprehensive, and more news organizations could have received this notifications.
In a statement to TechCrunch, Google spokesperson Kevin Fong said that Google has no control over what content appears on its search engine.
He said that news articles that have been flagged by Google do not have to be updated or corrected to make sure they are factually accurate.
He added that Google works hard to verify the accuracy of its news reports and will remove articles that do not meet our standards.
However, he said, this does not mean that articles are not factually correct.
Fong noted that Google is currently working with its partners to improve the accuracy and content of its search results.